Get The Compensation You Need After An Accident

If you have been injured in an accident, you know how your life can be forever changed in a brief moment. You are left with physical and emotional pain and, in some cases, chronic conditions or permanent injuries. You may be unable to return to work, and you will almost certainly face huge medical expenses.

If your injuries were caused by another person's negligence or intentional act, Alabama law provides that you may be compensated for these and other damages through a personal injury lawsuit, but that is easier said than done. To prove your case and recover all the compensation you deserve, it can be essential to have representation of a skilled lawyer.

The Russell D. Johnson Law Firm in Mobile, Alabama, helps the injured and their families with issues such as:

  • Car accidents
  • Dog bites
  • Slip-and-fall cases
  • Uninsured motorist insurance claims
  • Trucking accidents
  • Wrongful death
  • Mass torts

These cases often require the injured to go up against insurance companies and other powerful parties who are highly skilled at getting the injured to settle for less than they should. That is one reason why it can be extremely important for the injured to have help from a skilled lawyer.

Don't let insurance companies pressure you into settling for less.

Russell D. Johnson started his legal career defending insurance companies. In that role, he gained first-hand experience in how insurance companies place a value on the damages suffered by the injured and the tactics these powerful interests use to deny the injured the full amount of compensation they should get.

That experience gives him a valuable perspective on the strategies and procedures that can help the injured and their families secure just compensation.

Learn More

If you have been injured, or if you have lost a loved one in an accident caused by another party's negligence, get started with learning about your legal options by contacting Russell D. Johnson Law Firm today. Call 251-725-9481 or send an email.